Innovation Days 2015 – The leading partnering meeting in Open Innovation for Life Sciences
Why participate the 6th edition of Innovation Days?
- Discover a 360° vision of the innovation in the medtech, pharma, and biotech sectors through conferences presented by over 50 international speakers on the trending topics at the heart of this theme: Open Innovation, Strategic Alliances, and e-Health.
- Meet up with the key decision makers in this field with the newly-improved one-on-one business meeting platform: Partnering. Get access to the database of researchers, innovative start-ups (in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical devices, medical technology, E-Health solutions, and ITC Health), investors, specialised lawyers, incubators, financing societies, clusters, and CROs; we put at your disposal all the needed tools to develop new clients and partners!
- Take advantage of the exhibitors of services and associations put at your convenience in this unique location.
- Get an insider’s view of the Jury’s final selection of Innovation Prize projects and be a part of the crowning of our two laureats in this competition consisting of over 300 participants and meet these visionaries which will be tomorrow’s top news.
- Boost your international professional social networking and take advantage of the quality contacts of this reunion to increase your market visibility.
ULS members (members of BioPartner, BIA, Bionow, One Nucleus, MediWales) can register at early bird rate until 31st July (20% off advertised price) and from August 1st with a 10% discount: contact us to claim your discount
Visit the website