A Networking Event to Establish Consortia of Interdisciplinary Expertise & Innovative Tools to Fast Track the Research Translation to the development of Novel Products & Services
Led by the Natural Products BioHUB, at Swansea University Faculty of Engineering, this event will explore opportunities for natural product development in pharmaceuticals, cosmeceuticals, and the food industry.
The recent advances in computational biology, artificial intelligence and experimental high throughput research offer an opportunity to accelerate product development by exploiting synergies and potential across diverse stakeholders.
This networking event will bring together expertise from multidisciplinary research, industry, and the public sector to establish consortia and jointly enhance the R&D capabilities. The event will focus on the following key themes:
1. Bioprospecting for new bioactive molecules from underexploited aquatic and terrestrial sources
2. Extraction, purification & structure elucidation of bioactive compounds
3. Current & future platforms for biodiscovery and bioactivity screening
4. Computational modelling and artificial intelligence approaches for natural product research
5. Animal and non-animal testing systems
6. Formulation & application technologies
7. Success stories (Start-Ups & collaborative Networks)
Click here to find out more.