26th August 2022
Celebrating innovation in healthcare at the NHS Wales Awards 2022
The Awards play an important role in recognising the important, innovative, and inspiring work undertaken across NHS Wales. There are a diverse range of categories to showcase the achievements of the sector:
- Delivering higher value health and care
- Delivering person-centred services
- Empowering people to co-produce their care
- Enriching the wellbeing, capability and engagement of the health and care workforce
- Health and wellbeing
- Improving patient safety
- Providing services in partnership across NHS Wales
- Working seamlessly across the public and third sector
- Outstanding contribution to transforming health and care
Life Sciences Hub Wales is supporting the awards in partnership with Public Health Wales. Our team will be at the awards to help celebrate the work undertaken by people working across the NHS and its collaborating organisations.
Cari-Anne Quinn, Chief Executive Officer at Life Sciences Hub Wales, said:
“We are proud to be supporting this year’s NHS Awards 2022. People have worked tirelessly over the past three years in not only responding to Covid-19 but delivering the transformation that is required to transform our NHS and meet our population’s evolving needs.”
Rhodri Griffiths, Innovation Adoption Director at Life Sciences Hub Wales, said:
“From local programme delivery through to system-wide transformation, our NHS is delivering innovation to improve patient, care and clinical outcomes. Life Sciences Hub Wales exists to help support this kind of innovation and as ever, is keen to acknowledge the important work already being done”.
To learn more about the NHS Wales Awards 2022 then please visit the Public Health Wales website.